Elder Ivie

Elder Ivie

Monday, March 30, 2015

Ramble email but I love you GUYS! (79th email)

Well hello are thou thee??
                Wow its been a good week to be honest! J A little slower on the work, well the investigators side. We are strugglin´to find investigators that want to progess. We didn’t have much contact with L and his fam. Because they can only meet all together one time a week, Tuesdays and of course we weren’t able to do it this last Tuesday with the craziness of changes! However on the other hand, as I have mentioned in the past we have been working with the ward-bishop A LOT more and its awesome! Its awesome that the bishop has put so much trust in us, our responsibility is clear to go and visit the families he has given us and come back with and report on how the visits went (sounds familiar)! We have a list of 5 specific families we have to visit in these next few weeks, as well as we take an hour or more to go find more lost sheep because unfortunately theres quite a few! But on the bright side we got lots of work to do! J
                Alright yes, if you didn’t realize already I hit my 1yr. 1/2 mark this past Thursday! J Wow I tremble just thinking about it, how fast. To celebrate yes sorry mom don’t get mad but I did burn a few things, it was a short sleeve shirt that I wasn’t going to use because its gettin’ a bit chilly if you know what I mean. I LOVE THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW by the way! J Its not even hot, theres always a breeze, and I don’t sweat just chillin´ in the house! Ha I just wish fall would stay longer J Anyways yes we had a fire in the backyard, cooked up some Shakira, burnt a shirt….alright and pants too sorry mom don’t be mad! JK !!! Well just the Shakira part, she actually loves us now we bought legit chicken food for her and she started to lay eggs again. The only hard thing is taking them out before she eats them, shes a cannibal!!!!! We also did some service Thursday with a fam., and we painted as you can see in the pics!! Yeah Dad, watch out I be paintin´the house like crazy when I get home! J
                As you guys can tell, I´ve fallin´ in love with Bella Italia! J Its probably me fav. area….well I don’t know its hard to pick because I learn different lessons in every area! But I really do love the members here, I think they love us too, and I love my comp. too but really! J Oh yeah and the converts are awesome, Sebastian left with us to do a few visits this week, Silvia is so strong its like she´s been a member for years on end now! She cooks amazing as well watch out Linds, I am going to be even more professional when I get home!! ;) As she actually cooks us dinner when we come over, EVERYTIME Linds so I got high expectations now everytime! ;)
                This week I started to read el Libro de Mormon again, my goal is to finish it before the end of my mission! If you want you guys can do it with me, I'm sure you already started again so don’t worry about it but if not I challenge ya´ll!
                Oh yeah my comp. Elder Massey that I love so much is in my zone again haha, he goes home this change though L And I was almost in his district!
                OH HOW COULD I FORGET?!?! I GOT A (P) to the (ack) to the (age) this week! And I almost cried, I LOVE the pics mom, really though I love how you put the bugs and snakes pics!! That is so me! J I've heard a few say that I look exactly the same, and its sort of true, however Alexis and Linds have changed sooo much! I think it’s the baby face that still has stayed strong with me! I love it! Yeah Mom, thank you insanely a lot I didn’t have patience this time I've basically scarfed all the candy already. And the brones and cake will be made soon I can tell you that! It be good to share with the members no? That’s what I was thinkin.
                Well now I am just ramblin´sorry I didn’t have much to say this week but I'm SUPER excited for this week! Easter Week is one of my fav. week, if not my fav. because I can remember Him more and remember MYSELF to always REMEMBER HIM! :) Super excited for conference, wow its already come wish us luck I hope we can get at least a few investigators or converts to come! Its gonna be a good one this week! :) WISCONSIN is slayin! Love the Jazz pic mom and dad ;) Im glad you had a good bday, its was an ok letter by the way sorry...Linds I LOVE THE PICS! Thanks for writin me totes, send you some goods next week! LOVE YOU ALL TOO MUCH! Have a fab easter week, because He lives we will! :)


Les amo, Elder Tyler Scott Ivie
Watch out--here comes the paint!
Painting Warriors!  Service project with Elder Aruajo--March 2015

Handsome Boy!!

Traditional shirt & pants burning at the 1 1/2 year mark!!

Whose got game?

Jedi training!  Bella Italia March 2015

Watch out for the Dark One!

Capilla Abierta

No comments:

Post a Comment