Elder Ivie

Elder Ivie

Monday, May 25, 2015

20 (87th email)

Wat up from Saint Lucy!
                Hey hey hey wow hittin the 20´s here soon! No lo puedo creer! Ahh well, how was the week for ya´ll? School is coming to an end over there eh? Countin down the days Alexis? I would. I cant believe you will be in 6th grade soon, are a big girl now! J Hope you got gooood summer plans because I sure do! Love you beautiful! J
                Lindsython, who are thou babe? Eatin any new uruguayo dishes from Sammy´s Bistro yet haha or whatever its called? I sure hope you stalked some Elder Butterfield this week, because he is a handsome one and stuck in the same situation as you are. You 2 are perfect for each other haha jk but maybe you never know if dont try! Just dont turn too cowboy on me ok!?
                Mommy and Daddy it is what it is! Gone on any date nights lately??? Hehe I hope you like your new job dad, still dont know too much of what you do but I am glad you dont have to work another day in your life because of it! J Also I would like to thank you for the wonderful emails you continue sending to me, I actually used the one about working in the Lord´s vineyard in the District Meeting the other day, yer a wizard Dad! Thanks again, love you TOO MUCH! Mommisis I am perfectly fine, thanks for all the cards and packages lately Ive been sort of on a stand still but its good for me, I definitely dont NEED anything and its time for dieting haha. Hope you are feeling better and enjoying your time off for another week haha! J LOVE YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS MOMMA! Quick Q padres, did you guys by any chance get my flight plans_ Trunky! Because rumor has it, you do…..
                Alrighty then to the week in wrap, G is doing great! J This week she couldnt make it to church because the person she takes care of (which is a member) wasnt feeling up to par so INSTEAD she had us take her daughter, F to church!! J Yes F is her 10yr. Old daughter that looks a lot older than Alexis (from what I know, seeing that I havent seen you in a few years). She is very spiritual and mature, she wants to get baptized but with her mom. She wanted to go to church as well, so her mom sent her with us and she loved it!! She told us she wants to be a missionary already! They are both miracles and hope that can receive the blessings from Heavenly Father as soon as possible but of course its all in the Lord's time. Its definitely a process that requires much patience in fasting and praying! We´ve been praying for her a lot this week as Im sure you guys have been too. We actually fasted WITH her this week too so she can be guided to make the right decisión. For now she hasnt made any decisión so dont stop praying for her, her daughter, and for maybe future husband. Because that is what we want now, an eternal family! J Its quite the intense decisión, but I am sure she will make the right one and the right time.
                My comp. and I are doing good. I had no idea what no time meant until I was called DL, Ive been bu-sy!! And a bit stressful but I got over it this week, it was mainly because I had a talk this week in sac. meeting as well. But im good! Elder Rollins is awesome, I really like him we laugh and make nerdy jokes all the time! He is very obedient  as well which I love. Oh yeah its been quite a week because we´ve been trying to get his ingrown toe’nail situation worked out! Yeah Lumps maybe you can give him a few pointers!! J So yeah we went to the hospital on Sat. to get an appointment. They looked at it, and sent us to another hospital to get antibiotics, creams and soothing lotions, etc. To prepare for the SURGERY! Ha anyways we dont know when the surgery is but we have to go tomorrow to get an appointment so it might be this week or the next we´ll see! Good luck Rolli(ngs) Stones! J Haha thats what everybody says to him.
                Other random things, how is the BoM Reading goin?! For me not so good, I am just finishing 2 Nephi, I literally have no time but I aint giving up so keep being the example for me fam! SI PUEDO! This week I have learned an important lesson, to never forget to sincerely pray no matter what situation you´re in. I learned that sometimes I pray fervently when I am struggling with something and I forget to be humble and look for the Lords help in all things! To be grateful for him in all things! Like it says in Alma 34:38…that we should be grateful for everything he gives us, especially for the blessings and tender mercies we receive every day! :)

Alrighty not too bad long of an email eh?! Its because I LOVE YOU ALL TOO MUCH!!! :) Have a good one, send some rain this way we are in a drought! Have a wonderful summer week! Woot! hope you like the pics!

Les amo, Elder Tyler Scott Ivie
Homemade Pizza...ahhhhhhh!!  Elder Rollins & I
Santa Lucia
Being funny with Elder Rollins




Building in house in Santa Lucia--May '15


Now it's time for GOOD EATS...Yay!!!

Historical Garden in Santa Lucia--May '15

Libro de Mormon modelos

Tree Parks for 'lyfe'!  Looking so good Elder Ivie!  May '15


Having fun swingin'!  

No comments:

Post a Comment