Elder Ivie

Elder Ivie

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Elder Ivie arrived in Argentina!!

¡Hola! ¿Como estas? This is Elder Ivie as you probably recognize. I just wanted to let you guys know that I have made it safely to Buenos Aires Argentina. It is so cool here but I feel like such a gringo. I don`t know a single word of Spanish and everyone around me is like what up mega Español. Haha but it is only my first day here so it will come in due time. Mom I just wanted to apologize that I didn't call you yesterday apparently we weren't allowed to. So but I'm glad that I am here right now and that I can check in.  This place is beautiful, I forgot the MTC was right next to the temple. The temple here is so pretty and the MTC well the (CCM) is so nice as well. I love being here I'm super happy that I didn't go to Provo although its far from home. I miss you guys but I know this is where I'm suppose to be. Love you all I`ll talk to you guys again on Thursday that's my P day. ¡Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment